Thursday, May 10, 2012

Designers Toys

   This person has inspired me through all my life. In childhood I wished to look at least a little bit like her and now still my favorite compliment is: "You look like Barbie".   And here are some other famous people who got inspired by her shine.


Anemone Barbie by Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Shoe Collection



Cinthia Rowley



Bob Mackie - Circus Barbie

Byron Lars Collection - Fenella Layla

Byron Lars Collection - Sugar Barbie Doll


Diane von Furstenberg

Jonathan Adler

Juicy Couture - Beverly Hills G&P Barbie Dolls

Kate Spade

Kimora Lee - Simmons Doll

Nicole Miller - City Shopper

Vera Wang - The Romanticist

Versace - Versus

Zac Posen

1 comment:

  1. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!
    ! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thank you!
    My web blog ... christian louboutin sale

    ReplyDelete